Tuesday 27 March 2012

Very Important! What is your regime?


Whilst I love Fashion, clothes, shoe, handbags etc. Creams, lotions and potions are more beneficial than those jeans or shoes that will only last one of two years. Our faces are with us for life and so need care and attention. A very good friend of mine, Peter Sherlock, who knows everything there is to know about the beauty business and has spent over 20 years working within it. What this man does not know is not worth knowing.

This Friday at 5pm on Bid TV we are bringing to you a skincare range called ‘Natio’, that Peter really believes in (I take all my tips from Peter). Now, I am not someone that will stand and talk about something if I have not given it a go. I have taken samples home and I have been using this beauty regime.

FIRST IMPRESSION – Large bottles, so plenty for your money. Simple, clean and crisp packaging and they smell amazing. I remember my Nanna had unbelievable skin and she swore by Rose water and this is one of Natio’s ingredients, hooray. Rose water is brilliant for all skin types, it great for all skin types, nourishes and hydrate the skin,  as helps acne and sensitive skin .  Natio has outsold Estee Lauder in Australia, this must be good stuff!!

RESULTS – My skin has felt softer, cleaner, hydrated, refreshed and smells amazing (so much so my boyfriend commented, and that never happens).  TIP – I have been pouring a little toner in my hands and pattering all over my face and neck under moisturiser and it feels so refreshing.
CONCLUSION  - Using such great products makes you look forward and not dreading removing makeup and cleansing in the morning, taken all in all about 3 minutes morning and 4 to 5 in the evening. This is very well priced, you are not going to blow your budget, you can still spoil yourself to that handbag those shoes etc.

SO go on spoil yourself and feel great for the summer without breaking the bank.
I’ll see you this Friday the 30th of March on BIDTV with Natio at 5pm.

1 comment:

  1. I see that airing of this brand and I was temped to buy it but the skin on my face is, well, random. It has dry irritated patches and the rest is normal. The skin on the rest of me is dry and hyper-sensitive so I have to be very careful, but after reading this I may now dip my toe in. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete